Professor Julia Brown is Deputy Dean, Faculty of Medicine and Health, Director of the Leeds Institute of Clinical Trials Research and Director of the CRUK Clinical Trials Unit at Leeds.
She is Professor of Clinical Trials Research and the Director of the UKCRC Registered Clinical Trials Unit Network. She has a long-standing interest in the design and conduct of clinical trials and her contribution to this research is recognised in the award of NIHR Emeritus Senior Investigator status.
She serves on a number of senior advisory boards including Chair of the NIHR HTA General Funding Committee.
As the Institute senior management team, we are designing and delivering innovative clinical trials across a broad range of diseases and treatment types to meet the challenges of rapidly changing healthcare needs.
- Amanda Farrin - Director of Complex Interventions Division
- Anna Hockaday - Operations Director
- David Cairns - Director of Late Phase Cancer Division
- Deb Stocken - Director of Surgical Interventions, Diagnostics and Devices Division
- Geraldine Murden - Operations Director
- Nathan Ferriday - Head of Clinical Trials IT
- Rebecca Walwyn - Director of Methodology Division
- Sarah Brown - Director of Early Phase Cancer Division
- Tom St. David-Smith - Operations Director