Mrs Geraldine Murden
- Position: Head of Trial Management
- Areas of expertise: delivery and conduct of clinical trials; early phase; trial management; trial costings
- Email: G.A.Murden@leeds.ac.uk
Geraldine is Head of Trial Management for the Early Phase Division at the Clinical Trials Research Unit (CTRU), University of Leeds. Geraldine joined the CTRU in 2005 and is responsible for the project management and delivery of clinical trials within the Early Phase Division. She has experience of early and late phase clinical trials across a variety of disease areas and intervention types. Geraldine is a member of the NCRI Clinical and Translational Radiotherapy (CTRad) Working Group.
Geraldine obtained her MSc in Health Research Services from the University of York (2008).
- Head of Trial Management
- Project Delivery Lead
- MSc Health Service Research
- BSc Biochemistry
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Clinical Trials Research