- Partners and collaborators: University of Leeds, School of Health Care Research Pump Priming Funding
- Primary investigator: 00995310
- Identify what is already available to young people and healthcare professionals
- Explore healthcare professionals’ views about what would be useful and how it might work in practice.
- Explore information available for young people on the internet and Mobile Apps regarding communicating in asthma consultations
- Integrate these data with the advice of a patient and public involvement group to develop a grant application to refine and evaluate an e-health asthma tool.
A scoping exercise utilising three methods; online survey, qualitative interviews and an online search of websites and Mobile Apps
Linda Milnes (PI), Prof Linda McGowan, Dr Hilary Pinnock, Dr Clare Murray, Dr Malcolm Campbell
Funding body: University of Leeds, School of Health Care Research Pump Priming Funding £4,624.65
Contact: Linda Milnes