The University of Leeds is a leading international institution and has consistently been ranked in the top 100 universities in the world.
Through our Education, Research and Scholarship we strive to create positive impact among global communities across diverse cultures. We partner with leading and upcoming universities from around the world to achieve our mission.
In the top 100 universities in the world.
- Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai, India
- Chitkara University, Punjab, India
- Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta, Surakarta, Indonesia
- International Medical University (IMU), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Jindal University, Haryana, India
- University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines
- HELP University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing, China
- Aisyiyah University of Yogyakarta (UNISA), Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Government of Kuwait, Kuwait
International student mobility and student placements
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- University of Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown, Canada
- Jikei University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
- Berner Bildungszentrum Pflege, Bern, Switzerland
- Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- University of Bergamo, Bergamo, Italy
- University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
- Francisco de Vitoria University, Madrid, Spain
- University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada
Leeds has a truly global outlook, building powerful global partnerships with researchers, universities and other organisations across the world
Our aim is to develop students as “Global Citizens” and conduct research & innovation that benefits people from all socio-economic tiers to reduce health inequalities. Thus we are eager to hear from any institutions - universities, healthcare providers, manpower agencies, R&I organisations, Governments and social organisations who share similar values and vision and hence would like join hands with us.