how to apply to a intercalation degree at the university of Leeds

We welcome applications from medical, dental, or veterinary students, from both the University of Leeds and other UK universities.

The application process for the 2021-22 academic year will open in December 2020 and close on February 7th, 2021.  The application form will be posted here at the start of the application window.

We are hosting 2 online intercalated fairs on December 2nd 2020 and January 6th 2021, where you can meet intercalated programme leads and ask questions about individual programmes.  If you are a Leeds student, you will be able to access these via Minerva.  If you are an external student, please contact to be provided with a guest link. 

Please see main intercalation page for the schedule for the fairs.

If you are a Leeds MBChB student who is considering intercalating at another University, you will require permission from the School to intercalate.  Please click on to fill out the request for permission form. You need to do this for each course you require permission for.