Dr Adam Martin
- Position: Senior Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: health economics; applied econometrics; policy evaluation; statistics; economic modelling; social determinants of health; preference-based utility measures
- Email: A.Martin1@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 5330
- Location: 11.59 Worsley Building
Adam Martin is an economist and Senior Research Fellow at the University of Leeds.
My work is mainly involved with health economic evaluation, applied econometrics and analysis of large secondary datasets (e.g. Understanding Society, ELSA, Census Microdata).
- PhD Health Economics – University of East Anglia (UEA), Norwich
- MSc Health Economics – University of York
- MLitt Economics and International Relations – University of St Andrews (postgraduate)
- MA (Hons.) Economics (2.1) – University of St Andrews
I currently teach applied econometrics at postgraduate level.
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Health Sciences
- Academic Unit of Health Economics
- Applied Health Econometrics Group
- Health economics
- Decision Modelling Group