- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Labour Market Outcomes in the UK
- Supervisors: Dr Adam Martin, Dr Silviya Nikolova, Professor Andrew Charlwood
I am a Postgraduate Researcher in health economics. My PhD project focuses on the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Labour Market Outcomes in the UK.
In November 2020 I graduated from University of Leeds, Msc in Health data analytics, my Msc thesis title: “ Is There a Relationship between Obesity and Job Satisfaction? A Study of 23,000 UK Workers”.
- Health economics
Secondary data analysis
- Msc in Health Data Analytics - University of Leeds, 2020
- Bsc in Applied Medical Science (Optometry) - King Saud University, 2012
Research groups and institutes
- Academic Unit of Health Economics
- Leeds Institute of Health Sciences