I am the Impact Manager for the Faculty of Medicine and Health, where I advise academic staff on impact-related activities.
This includes supporting the development of impact case studies for the Research Excellence Framework 2021 (REF) by identifying impacts of staff research and seeking out evidence to corroborate impacts claimed.
With a background in health journalism and communications, I joined the University of Leeds in 2018 as Digital Communications Officer for COMDIS-HSD (communicable disease – health service delivery), a Department for International Development (DFID) funded research programme consortium that improved the delivery of healthcare services in low-to-middle-income countries.
- Research Quality & Innovation lead - Professor Steve Wheatcroft
- Impact lead - Professor Mark Mon Williams
- Business Lead for RQI- Dr Sarah Clark
- Research Quality Manager - Dr Claire Keevil
- REF Support Officer, Mrs Flick Gillett
- For University staff there is a dedicated REF2021 Sharepoint site with the latest information on our preparations for the REF2021 submission.
- MA(Hons) - University of Edinburgh
- Medical Journalists' Association