- Position: Business Manager
- Email: S.H.E.Clark@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2701
- Location: 9.29, Level 9 Worsley Building
I joined the University of Leeds in 2008 as a research manager in the Leeds Institute of Health Sciences. I became Institute Manager in 2012 and moved to the Faculty Office in 2018 to support the preparations for the Medicine & Health return to the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2021.
I work closely with the FMH REF team to co-ordinate the Faculty's REF submission in November 2020.
Research Quality & Innovation lead - Professor Deirdre Devine
Deputy Research Quality & Innovation lead - Professor Mark Mon Williams
REF Manager - Dr Claire Keevil
Impact Support Officer - Mr Ali Quaile
REF Support Officer, Mrs Flick Gillett
For University staff there is a dedicated REF2021 Sharepoint site with the latest information on our preparations for the REF2021 submission.
I also undertake reviews on behalf of the Executive Dean and investigations on behalf of the University. I sit on the Prep4REF Group.
- Business Lead for R.E.F.
- Promotions Advisor
- PhD – University of Sheffield
- MSc - University of Sheffield
- B.A. (Hons) - University of Wales
- Associate Member of ICSA: the Governance Institute