Dr Charlotte Harden
- Position: COO and Deputy Director, NIHR Leeds In Vitro Diagnostic Co-operative
- Email: C.J.Harden@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 9276
- Location: 4.07 LIGHT Laboratories
- Website: | LinkedIn | ORCID
The NIHR Leeds In Vitro Diagnostics Co-operative (NIHR Leeds MIC) drives the development, design and validation of in vitro diagnostic (IVD) tests by building expertise and capacity in the NHS. We do this to meet clinical need, drive cost savings for the NHS, and most importantly, to significantly improve patients’ lives, reducing hospital stays and empowering them to look after their own health.
- NIHR-funded infrastructure grant
We focus on new IVDs which may be of benefit to patients and/or the NHS in Oncology, Infection Diagnostics, Musculoskeletal Disease and Renal Medicine.
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Medicine