Dr Kate Hall
- Position: Clinical Lecturer in Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
- Email: K.Hall1@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 10.26 Worsley Building
- Website: Twitter
I have a research background in health psychology and I have worked as a clinical psychologist in paediatric and adult health settings since 2011. I qualified from Leeds as a Family Therapist in 2015 and completed the systemic supervision training in 2017. In my NHS role at Leeds Teaching Hospitals held until January 2021, I ran a lifespan medical family therapy service (including paediatric, adult physical health and neuropsychology specialties).
I was a Tutor for the foundation level training in Leeds (2015-2016) and subsequently joined LFTRC working half-time as a clinical lecturer in 2016.
I am particularly interested in the application of systemic concepts to supervisory and organizational contexts.
- Course leader for foundation training in systemic practice
- Joint course lead for the advanced training in systemic supervision
- MA in psychodynamic and systemic approaches to leadership and organisational consultation
- Advanced training in systemic supervision
- MSc in family therapy/systemic psychotherapy
- PhD in clinical health psychology
- UKCP registered Systemic Psychotherapist
- HCPC registered Practitioner Psychologist
- AFT Directory of Approved Supervisors
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Health Sciences