- Position: Research Fellow (Palliative Care)
- Email: J.Birtwistle@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 6907
- Location: Room 10.39 Worsley Building
Jakki’s current project is ACcess To MEDicines (Accessing medicines at end-of-life: a multi-stakeholder, mixed method evaluation of service provision) funded by NIHR HS & DR. This project aims to identify gaps in service provision and deficits in care experienced by patients and carers, as well as models of good practice. The research will identify critical points for service intervention and workforce development to improve patient access to medicines at End of Life.
Psychological approaches in physical health
Process evaluation of clinical trials
- British Psychological Society