- Email: D.Tillbrook1@leeds.ac.uk
- Thesis title: Uncovering the invisible labour that patients and families undertake to support the safety and quality of breast cancer care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Supervisors: Professor Jane K. O'Hara, Dr Kate Absolom, Dr Ruth Baxter, Dr Laura Sheard
I am a PhD student based between the School of Healthcare and the Patient Safety Translational Research Centre (PSTRC) at Bradford Institute for Health Research. My research concerns the quality and safety of breast cancer care during the COVID-19 pandemic, with a focus on patient and family involvement, and is funded by NIHR Yorkshire and Humber.
I also have a particular interest in promoting equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) in research. I am currently a member of the Equality, Diversity, Inclusion, and Patient Safety Interest Group based at the PSTRC.
Patient involvement in patient safety
EDI in health research
- MSc Psychological Research Methods (specialism in Cognition and Neuropsychology)
- BSc Psychology and Counselling