- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Motivating parents and children with asthma triggered by environmental triggers will improve asthma outcomes
- Supervisor: Dr Linda Milnes, Dr Alistair Duff (primary supervisor), Dr Alexandra Adams (Leeds Teaching Hospitals) and Professor Jurgen Schwarze (University of Edinburgh)
I graduated from the University of Sheffield with a BMedSci (Hons) in Orthoptics and have seven years’ experience as a clinical Orthoptist in the NHS. I have experience in quantitative and qualitative research methodology, and an interest in improving health-related quality of life. I completed a Master’s in Public Health (distinction) at the University of Edinburgh. During my master’s dissertation I developed an interest in novel familial interventions to improve child and family health, particularly respiratory health.
This PhD project is funded by Asthma UK Centre for Applied Research.
Health-related quality of life
Children’s health and familial approaches to improve health
Publications are listed at at: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5282-2941
- MPH Master of Public Health (Distinction)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (BMedSci Hons, Orthoptics)