- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Exploring psychological safety in inpatient mental health settings
- Supervisors: Dr Judith Johnson, Professor John Baker
I am currently a NIHR funded PhD student researching psychological safety in inpatient mental health settings, supervised by Dr Judith Johnson and Professor John Baker.
I previously attended The University of Huddersfield from 2017-2020 where I recieved a first-class honors degree in BSc Psychology, before completing a MSc degree in Psychological Research Methods from the University of Sheffield in 2021 for which I recieved a distinction.
- Psychological safety and patient safety
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Compensatory behaviours particularly around alcohol use and disordered eating
- MSc Psychological Research Methods
- BSc (Hons) Psychology