Dr Oras Alabas
- Position: Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Epidemiology; Large health data; Survival analyses; Mixed multilevel modelling; Structural equation modelling.
- Email: O.Alabas@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 8874
I have a PhD degree in Epidemiology of Pain obtained in March 2013 from Leeds Beckett University, UK.
I have developed considerable expertise in working with large linked multicentre complex health datasets. This work include data manipulation, cleaning, coding, applying advanced statistical techniques and interpretation the obtained results. I'm interested in working with large linked health data using survival analyses, mixed multilevel and structural equation modelling.
- British Pain Society
My teaching includes supporting module leaders and providing assistance during practical sessions for undergraduate and postgraduate courses including RESS3 and RESS1.
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Non-Inflammatory Musculoskeletal