Bridget Jeyatha Wilson
- Position: Newton Bhabha PhD Placement Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Bone defect management; natural biomaterials; siloxane methacrylate resin; bioactive bone cement; scaffolds.
- Email: B.J.Wilson@leeds.ac.uk
I am pursuing PhD at Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, India.
My research is focused on separation, characterization and development of biomaterials based on shell nacre.
As part of my PhD and Newton Bhabha PhD placement program, I am investigating the osteogenesis of shell nacre integrated materials with old age and healthy mesenchymal stem cells under the supervision of Dr.Elena Jones.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- Society for Biomaterials and Artificial Organs
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Medicine