- Position: Teaching Assistant for BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography
- Email: K.Vercoe@leeds.ac.uk
I began my Radiography journey through the University of Cumbria where I gained a BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography. During that time, I trained at East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust. Once qualified, I undertook a position as a Paediatric Diagnostic Radiographer at Manchester Children's Hospital where I gained experience in paediatric plain film, fluoroscopy and cross-sectional imaging. I now run the University of Leeds BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography's Clinical Skills Suite.
- Clinical Skills Radiographer for the Clinical Skills Suite
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography
- Society of Radiographers
I run the Radiography Clinical Skills Suite. The Clinical Skills Suite, in affiliation with Leeds Hospitals NHS Trust and Agfa Medical Systems, combines theory and practice to create a blended learning experience. The Suite is a medium to high simulation and live-patient environment.
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Medicine