- Position: Clinical Teaching Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Clinical psychology; family therapy; couple therapy; perinatal mental health.
- Email: P.S.Arthington@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 0866
- Location: 10.26 Worsley Building
Phil is a Clinical Teaching Fellow in Family Therapy, teaching on the Systemic Practice, Systemic Family Therapy and DClinPsychol courses. He also practices as a Chartered Clinical Psychologist in the NHS in the field of Perinatal Mental Health.
- Programme Leader of Postgraduate Certificate in Systemic Practice
- Course Coordinator of Intermediate Course in Systemic Practice
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- MSc Systemic Family Therapy
- Advanced Diploma in Systemic Supervision
- BSc Hons Human Psychology
- UKCP Registered Family and Systemic Psychotherapist
- HCPC Registered Practitioner Psychologist
- Member of Association for Family Therapy and Systemic Practice in the UK (AFT)
- Member of Division of Clinical Psychology, British Psychological Society
- Member of Faculty for Perinatal Mental Health
I work at the University of Leeds part-time (Mondays, Wednesdays and alternate Thursdays). I lead the Intermediate Course in Systemic Practice, as well as the Postgraduate Certificate in Systemic Practice. I contribute to the teaching on the Foundation and Intermediate courses in Systemic Practice, the MSc in Systemic Family Therapy and systemic teaching on the Doctorate in Clinical Psychology course.
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Health Sciences
- Psychological and Social Medicine