Dr Irvin Teh
I joined the University of Leeds in 2017 as a Senior Research Fellow and the MRI Lead for the Experimental and Preclinical Imaging Centre (ePIC).
I obtained a PhD in MRI Physics at Imperial College London, UK (2009) before undertaking postdoctoral appointments at the Agency for Science Technology and Research, Singapore (2009-12) and the University of Oxford (2012-16).
Microstructural characterization of the heart based on diffusion magnetic resonance imaging (MRI);
Development of novel methods for accurate and quantitative diffusion MRI in the heart;
Validation of diffusion MRI with simulations, phantoms and complementary imaging techniques.
- Doctor of Philosophy (MRI Physics)
- Masters of Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Medicine
- Biomedical Imaging Science