Dr Tracey Smith
- Position: Clinical Tutor
- Email: T.E.Smith@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2721
- Location: 10.95 Worsley Building
Tracey is a Clinical Tutor on the Clinical Psychology training programme with responsibility for Clinical Placements and Service User and Carer Involvement. She also has responsibilities in relation to teaching, selection, supervision training and pastoral support. Areas of teaching include: Personal and Professional Development, Development of Core Clinical Skills and Child.
Tracey's clinical backgound is in Child and Adolescent Services (CAMHS). Her NHS role is currently in Forensic CAMHS at Wetherby Young Offenders Institution (0.5wte).
Research interests include: Qualitiative methodology, Community-based projects, Children and Families and Service User and Carer Involvement.
- Clinical Placements
- Service User and Carer Involvement
- INtermediate Course in Systemic Family Therapy
- DClinPsychol, University of Leeds
- BSc Psychology, University of Sheffield
- British Psychological Society
- Health and Care Professions Council