Dr Teumzghi F. Mebrahtu
- Position: Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Latent growth modelling; meta-analysis (including network & diagnostic test accuracy meta-analyses); multilevel modelling; economic evaluation & decision analysis; project/research design & management
- Email: T.F.Mebrahtu@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: Worsley Building
- Website: Googlescholar | Researchgate | ORCID
Dr Teumzghi Mebrahtu is a Statistical Epidemiologist with medical and health economics background. He studied Public Health and clinical Sciences (equivalent to first degree in Medicine) for five years before obtaining his MSc degree in international healthcare management, economics and policy. He then gained his MSc and PhD degrees in statistical epidemiology from the School of Medicine, University of Leeds.
His research interest areas are: synthesising health research evidence and longitudinal data analyses in life-course epidemiological research. He also has interest in working with large complex health datasets and applying advanced statistical techniques such as latent growth and multilevel modelling, and missing data handling methods.
- PhD in Statistical Epidemiology
- MSc in Statistical Epidemiology
- MSc in international Healthcare Management, Economics and Policy
- BSc in Public Health and Clinical Sciences
- International Epidemiological Association
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Medical Research at St James's