I joined the AUHE in June 2022.
I completed my MSc in Economics and Social Sciences with a Research Thesis titled “National Health Expenditure analysis and forecasting using dynamic linear models”, focused on developing probabilistic forecasting for national health expenditure in European countries.
Before joining the AUHE, I worked in the private sector in the Health Economics & Market Access team of a medical device company.
My main research interest lies in the use of modern econometric and statistical techniques to inform health evaluations.
- MSc in Economics and Social Sciences, Bocconi University 2021
- BSc in Economia e Scienze Sociali, Bocconi University 2018
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Health Sciences
- Academic Unit of Health Economics
- Applied Health Econometrics Group