Dr Claire Hazledine
- Position: Operational Manager- Clinical Skills Education Team
- Email: C.Hazledine@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 206 7254
Graduated in medicine from Manchester University. Masters degree in Medical Ethics and Law from Keele University. Clinical practice spent mainly in Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Sexual Health Medicine. Worked at Leeds University since May 2009.
Operational manager of the Undergraduate Clinical Skills Education Team based in the Clinical Practice Centre at St James's Hospital. The current role involves clinical skills education of undergraduate medical and dental students, and physician associates, both in the classroom and in clinical areas.
- MBChB- Manchester University
- MA- Medical Ethics and Law- Keele University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Clinical Education- Cardiff University
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Medical Education