- Position: NIHR Academic Clinical Lecturer
- Areas of expertise: Frailty, Ambulatory BP, Hypertension, Delirium
- Email: O.Todd@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: Academic Unit for Ageing and Stroke Research, Office 4 Bradford Institute for Health Research
- Website: Bradford Institute for Health Research | @geridata | Twitter | Googlescholar | ORCID | White Rose
Medical doctor specialising in the Care of Older People.
Improving treatment of hypertension in later life.
Use of big data and AI to improve care of older people.
- PhD, Leeds, 2021
- DTM&H, LSHTM, 2014
- DPMSA, Apothecaries, 2012
- MRCP, Edinburgh, 2011
- MBBS, BSc(Hons) Physiology, Imperial 2008
- Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh
- British Geriatrics Society
- British and Irish Hypertension Society
I presently teach on the Body Systems Cardiovascular Strand, MBChB Year one
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Health Sciences
- Leeds Institute of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Medicine
- Academic Unit for Ageing and Stroke Research