- Position: Teaching Fellow in Health Informatics
- Email: R.P.Evans@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 0842
- Location: 10.26 Worsley Building
I joined the Institute in 2007 and teach on the MSc Health Informatics programme and the undergraduate medical programme. Prior to this I taught in the School of Computing.
My particular interests are in process modelling and process improvement, benefits and change management, human factors, usability and user-centred-design.
I am also the Academic Lead for the Benefits Management Network, a network for professionals working in Benefits Management, largely based in Yorkshire.
- Deputy Programme Leader, MSc Health Informatics
- MSc Software Development
- BEng (Hons) Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- University of Leeds Teaching Award (ULTA-2)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
I am Deputy Programme Leader for the MSc Health Informatics, leading a number of postgraduate modules and providing teaching across other parts of the programme. I supervise student MSc Projects, including recent work on the impact of ePrescribing on Medication Errors (UK), and Antenatal Care Pathways (Zimbabwe). I also lecture and provide practical classes for the undergraduate medical programme.
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Health Sciences