Dr Michelle Eldridge
- Position: Clinical Lecturer in Medical Education
- Email: M.Eldridge@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 10:30 Worsley
I am a MBChB Programme Head of Year 5 (Primary Care). She is also a GP Partner at Saltaire and Windhill Green Medical Partnership in Bradford.
Qualifications PGCE Education in Primary Care, MRCGP 2002, MBChB (Leeds 1996).
- Leadership,delivery and assessment,evaluation and develpment of the MBChB programme within the School of Medicine
- GP Tutor in practice to Year 3 and Year 5 students, widening access students and Physician Associates.
- Course management Team ESREP
- Co-Lead Year 5 MBChB
- MBChB Leeds 1996
- MRCGP 2002
- PCGE Primary Care Education
- Delivery of Year 3 Primary Care teaching sessions
- Clinical placement teaching in practice
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Health Sciences
- Division of Primary Care, Palliative Care and Public Health