- Position: Programme Manager - Res Infras & Facilit
- Areas of expertise: Business Management; Change Management; Estates Management; Design & Planning; Strategy Development
- Email: A.Russell@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 0670
- Location: Faculty Office, Level 9 Worsley Building
I completed the NHS General Management Training Scheme in 1990 and held various senior management roles in the NHS before moving to the University of Leeds in 2000.
When joining the University of Leeds, I worked as a project manager within the central Project Management Team. I later transferred to the Faculty of Medicine & Health and have been involved in leading a number of change projects, the most recent being the redesign and refurbishment of the Worsley Building on the central campus. My current focus is on improving the estate on the St James' University Campus, recognising the importance of this site as the primary clinical research facility across the University of Leeds. The vision for the St James' University Campus is to develop a vibrant and flexible student hub and world-class research facilities which promote collaboration across the Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust and the University of Leeds and other partner organisations.
- BSc Social Policy
- MSc Information Systems