- Position: IDEALS Facilitator
- Email: B.A.Noda@leeds.ac.uk
After dropping out of art school in 1979 I travelled and sailed over 10,000 nautical miles around the Mediterranean and Caribbean arriving in California in search of meaning and community. In 1984 I was involved in a road traffic accident in which I sustained a spinal cord injury thus becoming a wheelchair user. I returned to school to complete a BSc in Education and Sociology.
I worked part-time at Hull York Medical School in communications skills and with the Department of Social Policy and Social Work at York University.
In 2010 I was a member of the teaching group on a Masters in Public Sector Commissioning at the Newcastle Business School.
In 2011 I completed an MSc in Environmental Management (People and Communities) at Sheffield Hallam University.
I am a redistered counsellor with BACP
- BSc Education and Sociology
- MSc Environmental Management (People and Communities)
- BACP (`British association of counselling and psychotherapy)
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Medical Education