- Position: Radiography Lecturer
- Areas of expertise: Mammography technique; Mammography image interpretation; Image-guided interventional procedures; Breast Screening Service and quality assurance
- Email: A.B.Marr@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 8.01 Worsley
I have been a lecturer/ practitioner with the diagnostic imaging team for the last 10 years. My speciality is breast imaging including interventional procedures and image interpretation.
- MSc Mammography
- SoR Practice Educators award
- Society of Radiographers
I am part of the post graduate diagnostic imaging team and contribute to teaching and assessing on numerous modules.
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Medicine