Dr Anne Cooper
- Position: Psychiatry ICU Manager
- Areas of expertise: Psychiatry Cognitive Behavioural therapy Medical Education
- Email: A.Cooper@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 10.90 Worsley Building
I am responsible for the organisation, content and smooth running of the Psychiatry placements for the 4th year medical students at the University of Leeds ie Psychiatry ICU Manager.
I am also a Consultant Psychiatrist in CBT at Leeds and York Partnerships Foundation Trust LYPFT and Director of Undergraduate Medical Education at LYPFT.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of the Psychiatry placement in Year 4 of the MBChB
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Health Sciences