- Position: Clinical Skills Educator
- Areas of expertise: Deliver clinical skills and reasoning to undergraduate medical students; dentist; allied health professionals and postgraduate physician associate students.
- Email: A.S.Feather@leeds.ac.uk
I am a clinical educator based at the clinical practice centre at St James Hospital, Leeds. I am also a Health Professional Council registered Therapy Radiographer with 12 years’ experience in Radiotherapy and Oncology, working at Cookridge hospital and more recently at the state of the art Leeds Cancer Centre at the St James Institute of Oncology. This involved working with the most advanced equipment available to deliver high-quality radiotherapy treatment to Oncology patients. During my time in the NHS I was promoted to a senior position and my areas of specialist practice included treatment verification through medical imaging and educational support of post qualification therapy radiographers. I have a degree in Chemistry from the University of Leeds and a Postgraduate Diploma in Radiotherapy and Oncology from Sheffield Hallam University.
- PGDip Radiotherapy and Oncology
- BSc Chemistry (Hons)
- Health Care Professional Council
I am currently a clinical educator for the University of Leeds and I am based at the clinical practice centre at St James' Hospital in Leeds. have worked as a clinical educator since 2016. I teach clinical skills and reasoning to undergraduate medical students, dentists, allied health professionals and postgraduate physician associate students through all years.
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Medical Education