Dr Tatendashe Bernadette Dondo
- Position: Postdoctoral Medical Statistician
- Areas of expertise: Survival analysis; Mediation analysis; Instrumental variable analysis; Propensity scoring; Multiple imputations; Treatment effects modelling and Cardiovascular epidemiology.
- Email: T.B.Dondo@leeds.ac.uk
I am a postdoctoral medical statistician within the Cardiovascular Epidemiology research group with an interest in the use of population-based data with advanced statistical methodologies to study the quality of care and outcomes for cardiovascular patients.
Cardiovascular epidemiology and Biostatistics.
- PhD in Cardiovascular Epidemiology, University of Leeds
- MSc in Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Leeds
- BSc in Nutrition, University of Zimbabwe
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Medicine