Dr Andrew Breeze
- Position: Honorary Senior Lecturer
- Areas of expertise: Obstetrics; fetal growth disorders; multiple pregnancy; fetal medicine
- Email: A.Breeze@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: Clarendon Wing, Leeds General Infirmary
- Website: Breeze on Publons | Leeds Fetal Medicine Unit | Researchgate | ORCID
Andrew Breeze is an obstetrician and subspecialist in maternal & fetal medicine at Leeds Teaching Hospitals.
Andrew is an honorary senior lecturer at the Leeds Institute of Medical Education, and a member of the LTH Clinical Ethics Committee and the British Maternal and Fetal Medicine Society Committee.\n \n \n
His main interests are in fetal growth problems, multiple pregnancy and fetal medicine in general.
He is an associate editor of BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth.
Member of the European TRUFFLE study group aiming to determine when to deliver the growth restricted or compromised fetus near term.
Additional clinical interests include multiple pregnancy and life-limiting fetal disorders (such as trisomy 13 and trisomy 18).
- MA (Cantab); MB BChir; MD; MRCOG
Teaching in outpatients clinics at SJUH (twins, Monday mornings); Fetal medicine (Wednesdays);
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Medical Education