Dr Alison Brown Senior Clinical Lecturer
- Position: Senior Clinical Lecturer (T&S)
- Areas of expertise: Primary Care; placement support; quality assurance and enhancement; student transitions; medical humanities; continuing professional development for GP Tutors.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 0841
- Location: 10.30 Worsley Building
Alison manages the MeDIC course for new MBChB entrants in Year 1 and Placement Lead for Campus to Clinic Years 1 and 2. Alison's clinical role is as a General Practitioner and she is also a Senior Clinical Lecturer in Placement Support, Quality Assurance and Enhancement overseeing Primary Care Placements for Undergraduate MBChB students from the University of Leeds, based in the Academic Unit of Primary Care. She has 15 years of experience teaching Undergraduate MBChB students on Primary Care placements.
- Senior Clinical Lecturer in PLacement Support, Quality Assurance and Enhancement
- Medical Introductory Course Manager
- Primary Care Placement Lead, Year 1 and Year 2 Campus to Clinic
- MBBS ( Hons with distinction) 1998, University of Newcastle
- MSc Education in Primary Care 2015
- MRCGP 2003
- FRCGP 2012