- Position: SES Officer (Programme Coordinator)
- Email: E.L.Bentley@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 6980
- Location: 10.91 Worsley Building
Emma provides support for and leads the administration of Health Informatics teaching for post-graduate students to ensure effective day-to-day running of the programme.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The first point of contact for all queries relating to Health Informatics programmes, being a source of advice to students throughout the duration of their studies including pastoral care and support.
- Liaison with teaching staff, colleagues from across the University and outside.
- Provision of high quality administrative support for Health Informatics programmes including the co-ordination of timetables, materials and placements, procurement of resources, fee payments and all aspects of quality assurance for the programmes.
- Administration of attendance, assessment and examinations procedures including absence monitoring, student assignments, marks and administration of the University plagiarism rules.
- Interpretation and application of new regulations, policies and procedures relating to the administration of programmes and provision of advice and guidance to academic staff and external tutors.
- Development and maintenance of high quality programme documentation including handbooks and publications.
- Supporting marketing activities by assisting with the production of marketing materials
- Co-ordination and development of Virtual Learning Environment resources for the programme, maintaining programme information on the University Coursefinder system and ensuring accurate student information in Banner.
- Programme Coordinator for Health Informatics
- PG Certificate - University of Leeds, 2014
- BA (Hons) - University of Birmingham, 2013
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Health Sciences