Dr Moira Blyth
- Position: Academic Sub-Dean
- Areas of expertise: genetics
- Email: M.Blyth@leeds.ac.uk
- Website: Researchgate | ORCID
I became an Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of Leeds in January 2010. I am also a Consultant in Clinical Genetics. I have a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) in Teaching and Learning for Health Professionals from the University of Bristol. Between 2012 and 2018, I was a Personal Tutor for MBChB students in Years 3, 4 and 5. In 2016, I became an Academic Sub-Dean for the MBChB.
- Academic Sub-Dean
- Honorary Senior Lecturer
I have a Doctor of Medicine, awarded by the University of Southampton for my study into Pallister-Killian syndrome.
- Doctor of Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Teaching and Learning for Health Professionals
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
As well as being an Academic Sub-Dean for the MBChB (rotating between Years 3 and 4), I teach Genetics on the MBChB programme.
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Medical Research at St James's