- Position: Research Fellow on the ReSPECT Programme
- Areas of expertise: Participatory action research; creative arts based approaches; digital tools in research; survivor research; coproduction; critical community psychology
- Email: J.Lovell@leeds.ac.uk
- Website: Jacqui M G Lovell | ORCID | White Rose
I am a Dr of critical community psychology and a Survivor Researcher working in partnership with people like myself, from minoritised groups and communities, undertaking research as part of the ReSPECT Programme that is using coproduction in its work with people with a learning disability looking at Anticipatory Care Planning in Primary Care from the perspectives of people with a learning disability using services, people caring for people who are using services and staff providing primary care services.
I am currently working with an organisation called CHANGE PEOPLE based in Leeds as part of this coproduction process engaging people with a learning disability in the ReSPECT Programme research process.
I am one of the Directors of the Survivor Researcher Network cic an organisation led and run by people with lived experience of mental distress who have an interest in, or are involved in research that is led by people like us.
I am interested in the use of creative arts based approaches in the research process, feminist research, decolonial approaches to research and research that is led by people with lived experience of the subject areas being studied.
- PhD Critical Community Psychology
- BSc Hons. Psychology
- Previously Registered General Nurse