Ms Georgia Papatzikaki
- Position: Project Officer
- Email: G.Papatzikaki@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 10.31 Worsley Building
I’ve got a background in finance, business consulting and business management. I worked as a tutor for BSc students at Maastricht University, School of Business and Economics (the Netherlands), until I decided to move to the UK and start my own business, which I run for 4 years.
In 2022 I decided to pursue a career in Project Management, and after gaining my proejct management qualifications (Prince2 Foundation, Practitioner and Agile) I got employed at the Universtity of Leeds as Project Officer for the COSTAR and CHORUS programs within the Nuffield Centre for International Health and Development (Leeds Institute for Health Sciences).
- Project Officer at CHORUS program (Community-led Responsive and Effective Urban Health Systems)
- Project Officer at COSTAR program (Community Solutions To Antimicrobial Resistance)
- BSc Banking and Financial Management
- MSc International Business & Consulting
- Project Management Qualifications: Prince2 Foundation, Practitioner, Agile
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Health Sciences