- Position: Assistant Management Accountant
- Email: R.Wood@leeds.ac.uk
I worked in various accounting/finance departments for over 10 years in the Philippines before coming to the UK in 2011. Since arriving in the UK, I have worked in various accounting/finance roles until joining the University of Leeds in 2015.
I have completed my Bachelor of Science in Accountancy at Arellano University (Manila, Philippines) and graduated Cumlaude with a first class honour in 2004. I have finished my Master of Science in Accounting and Finance at Leeds Beckett University and graduated with Merit in 2014. I am currently studying for the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), part-qualified with a case study exam to pass for my Management level qualification.
- Assistant Management Accountant for Central Medicine and Consolidation
- Assistant Management Accountant for Leeds Institute of Health Sciences (LIHS)
- Part Qualified Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Master of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)