- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Periprosthetic femoral fractures around primary total hip replacements
- Supervisor: Professor Hemant Pandit, Professor Anthony Redmond, Professor Robert West, Dr Todd Stewart
Trauma and Orthopaedic surgery specialist trainee in the Yorkshire and Humber deanery and honorary clinical fellow at the University of Leeds studying a PhD on periprosthetic fractures around primary total hip replacements.
My work is supported by grants from The Sir John Charnley Trust, AO UK and MeDe.
My projected finish date of study is October 2021.
My current focus includes registry data analysis to establish function and outcomes of different hip replacement implant design features, biomechanical testing of hip implants and clinical analysis of hip replacement outcomes.
I also explore all aspects of arthroplasty research within a team of academic orthopadic surgeons based at the UNiversity of Leeds and Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science (University of Bath)
- MB BS Medicine Saint George's University of London
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons England