- Email: email@example.com
- Supervisor: Dr Bethany Shinkins, Dr Michael Messenger, Professor Robert West
I am a Postgraduate Researcher in health economics. My PhD project focuses on Target Product Profiles (TPPs) in the field of medical tests, antimicrobial resistance, cost-effectiveness analysis and decision-analytic modelling.
In October 2018 I graduated from the European Master in Health Economics and Management (Eu-HEM), specialization track in Economic Evaluation in Healthcare. As a part of the Master program, I have studied at Erasmus University Rotterdam and University of Oslo.
I am interested in health economics in broader terms and more specifically in the evaluation of medical tests, cost-effectiveness analysis, decision-analytic modelling and heterogeneity analysis.
- European Master in Health Economics and Management - Erasmus University Rotterdam 2018
- Bsc in Business Administration and Management (CLEAM) - Bocconi University 2016
Research groups and institutes
- Academic Unit of Health Economics
- Health economics
- Test Evaluation Group
- Infection and antimicrobial resistance