MSc Health Data Analytics course information webinar
- Date: Friday 12 April 2019, 12:00 – 13:00
- Location: Medicine
- Cost: free
We are delighted to announce that we have arranged an online webinar event – MSc Health Data Analytics course overview.
Our refreshed MSc in Health Data Analytics reflects our course’s aim of providing cutting-edge training in the analysis of observational, routinely collected, and ‘real-world’ data. Our course is fairly unique because of our focus on data description, prediction, and causal inference - in the contexts of health or medicine.
Our short presentation will provide:
- Overview of the course content,
- Details of our team, teaching philosophy, research interests and expertise,
- Entry criteria, language requirements and application process,
- Information about living and studying in Leeds,
- Q&A session with three current students, giving you the opportunity to ask any further or more detailed questions you may have.
For further details about our course please visit the course page.
We look forward to ‘meeting’ you online on the 12th April 2019.