Dr Sarah Clark
- Position: Business Manager
- Email: S.H.E.Clark@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2701
- Location: 9.29, Level 9 Worsley Building
I joined the University of Leeds in 2008 as a research manager in the Leeds Institute of Health Sciences. I became Institute Manager in 2012 and moved to the Faculty Office in 2018 to support the preparations for the Medicine & Health returns to the Research Excellence Framework (REF).
I work closely with the FMH Research Quality & Impact team to co-ordinate the Faculty's REF submissions.
Research Quality & Impact lead - Professor Deirdre Devine
Deputy Research Quality & Impact lead - Professor Mark Mon Williams
RQI Manager - Dr Claire Keevil
Impact Support Manager - Mr Ali Quaile
RQI Support Officer, Mrs Flick Gillett
For University staff there is a dedicated REF2021 Sharepoint site with the latest information on our preparations for the REF2021 submission.
I also undertake reviews on behalf of the Executive Dean and investigations on behalf of the University. I am leading on the implementation of a workload model system across the faculty. I sit on the Research Quality & Impact Group.
I am currently providing part-time business management support two days a week for the Leeds Institute of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Medicine.
- Business Lead for Research Quality & Impact
- Promotions Advisor/Investigating Officer
- Business Lead for Workload Model Implementation
- PhD – University of Sheffield
- MSc - University of Sheffield
- B.A. (Hons) - University of Wales
- Associate Member of the Chartered Governance Institute
Research groups and institutes
- Leeds Institute of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Medicine