- Overview: The School has first-rate facilities for digital workflows, haptics, machine learning and artificial intelligence in dentistry.
Facilities available in the digital dentistry laboratory include:
- DWS 020D 3D printer
- Form 2 3D printer
- Envisiontec micro plus excel 3D printer
- Solutionix ds2 dental scanner
- Cerec Omnicam
- Cerec mcxl 4 axis milling machine
- Experimental impression scanners
- 3D Facial Scanning
- Nextengine laser scanner
We also have a suite of custom software dedicated to 3D processing, augmented reality and machine learning.
Find out more about our imaging facilities
If you would like to access the Digital Dentistry facilities, please contact Dr Andrew Keeling.