- Position: Clinical Teaching Fellow
- Email: A.S.Kharchi@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: Room 6.95 Worsley Building
Adam is a Clinical Teaching Fellow in the Restorative Department.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery - University of Sheffield\n(2008). \n • MJDF – Royal College of Surgeons (England) (2010). Currently not a member.
Certificate in Clinical Education (with Distinction)
Sheffield Hallam University (2011).
Current and Previous Roles
To supervise, tutor and teach undergraduate students within the Dental School\nRestorative Department.
Works on a part-time basis in primary care as a general dental practitioner within Wetherby.
Worked\nfull time in primary care as a general dental practitioner in the Rotherham,
Barnsley and Leeds areas, including teaching experience with Dental Foundation\nstudents and dental nursing students.
Adam works on a part-time basis in primary care as a general dental practitioner with a special interest in endodontology within Wetherby.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS, Shef 2008)
- MJDF RCS Eng (2010 - currently not a paying member)
- Cert ClinEd (Distinction, Shef Hallam 2011)