Dr Cecilie Osnes
- Position: Research Assistant
- Areas of expertise: Digital dentistry; medical image processing; 3D scanning; 3D printing; haptic simulation
- Email: C.A.Osnes@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 0951
- Location: 6.046 Worsley Building
- Website: ORCID
I am a research assistant in Prof Andrew Keeling's Digital Dentistry research group. I graduated from the Glasgow School of Art with a BA(Hons) in Communication Design in 2014, and an MSc in Medical Visualisation & Human Anatomy from the University of Glasgow the following year. I joined the School of Dentistry in 2016 as a technician for the Digital Dentistry group, before becoming a member of academic staff in October 2018. I completed my PhD in digital dentistry, with focus on 3D dental scanners, in February 2021.
Our research is focused on the development and verification of digital solutions for dentistry and dental education.
- MSc Medical Visualisation & Human Anatomy
- BA (Hons) Communication Design