- Position: Senior Teaching Fellow
- Email: K.J.Holt@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 6255
- Location: 6.010 Worsley
As a Senior Teaching Fellow I am involved in the management and delivery of undergraduate teaching , specifically The BSc Hons in Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy.
I also deliver teaching within several modules for the Mchd programme.
I hold registration with The General Dental Council as a Dental Hygienist and Dental Therapist.
Awarded a BEd Hons in 1991 and a Msc in Interprofessional Health and Welfare Studies I have delivered lectures related to my interests in Oral Health , Teamworking and Skillls mix . I was awarded The Royal Society of Health Diploma in Dental Health in 1989 which has led me to pursue research into Oral Health and multi disciplinary teams.
I have experience of dental education as both a tutor and previous Principal ,now at The University of Leeds and previously at Barts and The London Hospital.
I have worked for The General Dental Council in different roles since 1991, Committee member, External Assessor, Fitness to Practice and now as Registration Assessor.
- Assessment for BSc Hons Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene
- Diploma in Dental Therapy
- BEd Hons
- Msc in Interprofessional Health and Welfare
- British Association of Dental Therapy
- Dental Defence Union