- Position: Registered Nurse, Clinical Skills Educator
- Areas of expertise: Feedback; Peer feedback; Simulation; Professionalism; Governance; Patient Safety.
- Email: L.M.Beecroft@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 6.714 Worsley Building
- Website: Twitter
I have worked in clinical education since 2005 with a passion for developing profressional traits, skills and knowledge for safe clinical practice. I am interested in simulation, feedback and human factors which feature in my education provision. I work closely with the Leeds Dental Institue with an interest in Governance, patient safety and leadership.
- Co-Lead for Dental Medical Emergencies
- Chair of Professionalism Committee
Feedback; how feedback is experienced by providers of feedback for the purpose of learning.
- Dip HE Health Care Studies
- PGCert Clinical Education
- MEd Clinical Education
I co-lead the Dental Medical Emergencies service, responsible for the development and delivery of the DME curricula to all undergradute programmes and post graduate paediatrics programme.
Exrternal teaching includes staff training for Leeds Dental Insitute, general practice team training and dental foundation training for Health Education England.
I am a personal tutor for PGCert Clinical Education.