- Overview: The School of Dentistry's Microbiology facilities are equipped with the latest materials and resources to enable cutting edge research.
Microbiology laboratories have the following equipment/facilities:
- Constant depth film fermentor
- Anaerobic culture
- Bacterial proteomics
- Environmental regulation of gene expression
- Antimicrobial and wound healing peptides
- Methods of sterilisation/disinfection
- Photodynamic therapy
Find out more about our microbiology facilities
If you would like to find out more about our microbiology laboratory, please contact Professor Deirdre Devine.